You can check your email online.
You will need your full email address and password.
If your website account is on server.orlandowebwizard.com access your webmail through your domain name.
Having Email Trouble?
Are you using an email client such as
- Microsoft Outlook?
- Pegasus Mail?
- Mozilla’s Thunderbird?
- Apple Inc.’s Mail?
An email client is a computer program used to manage your email. Orlando Web Wizard is an online service and not a computer service. You may be having trouble with your computer. Computer trouble can be one reason that you’re not able to download email with the email client.
Please do not contact us for email client computer issues/problems.
For computer trouble, Orlando Web Wizard recommends Arbra Calvart of Pro I.T. Services and Support.
For a modest fee Arbra Calvart is able to enter your computer remotely to fix the email client configuration.
Call Arbra at: (407) 892-7897 – tell him Orlando Web Wizard sent you!
- IMAP email access coordinates between the server and your mail application. Messages that have been read/deleted/replied to will show up as such, both on the server and in the mail application.
- POP3 does not coordinate with the server. Messages marked as read/deleted/replied to in the mail application will not show up as such on the server. This means that future mail downloads with POP3 will show all messages as unread.
- Outgoing mail is sent using SMTP.
- We recommend using POP3 over SSL/TLS or IMAP over SSL/TLS since they provide increased security for your interactions with the remote mail server.
- On the Tools menu in Outlook, click Accounts.
- In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add.
Hints for a spam free inbox
Only use email applications with enforced security and privacy policies, and effective spam filters. From our experience, we recommend Gmail and Yahoo Mail that meets the SPAM filter requirements. Many other popular and expensive home and office applications do not — despite manufacturer’s claims.
If you require mobility with your email access, you can try Google Apps or Yahoo Apps for your mobile device.